Brigid of Kildare has left an inspiring legacy as:
– a spiritual leader,
– a peacemaker,
– a woman of the land,
– an advocate for the poor,
– a woman of legendary hospitality.
We seek to unfold this legacy and its relevance for our world by:
- Providing a place of welcome, tranquillity and peace where people can come and find nourishment for life’s journey
- Offering hospitality to people of all faiths and none
- Sharing and celebrating the story of Brigid in a life-giving, creative and challenging way
- Facilitating pilgrimages to Brigid’s sites.
- Creating an environment where right relationship with self, others, the cosmos and God is nurtured
- Providing opportunities for people to deepen their spirituality with reflection, prayer, ritual, spiritual accompanying, education and culture.